Depthcrypto Subscription Services
Subscriptions are Depthcrypto’s unique software solutions that are only available through the Depthcrypto Website or App. Depthcrypto services are provided on a subscription basis, as specified in the Order form available during checkout. The purchase will be completed once the User has submitted payment.
Basic Usage Principles
These Basic Usage Guidelines will assist users and the Service in acquiring and offering smooth service-related experiences. Users who have purchased a Depthcrypto Subscription Plan agree to the following terms:
- • The User shall not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system network that is utilized in conjunction with Depthcrypto.
- • The User must not tamper with, reverse-engineer, or make unauthorized variants, permutations, or modifications to the Service’s operational proprietary software or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Service’s database.
- • The User shall refrain from altering the operational software of Depthcrypto to destroy the integrity, security, or performance of the supplied Services for his/her own or other Users.
- • The User shall not utilize the information obtained from forecasts or analytic outputs generated by Depthcrypto’s proprietary operational software for any purpose other than personal use. This means that the User shall not publish or reveal any materials obtained using non-publicly supported interfaces, nor shall the User build up automated mechanisms for such disclosure.
- • The User agrees not to solicit other Users for commercial purposes through Depthcrypto’s Service.
- • The User shall not make any unsolicited contact using the Service’s information database, whether for private or business objectives.
- • The User must exhibit himself/herself authentically and refrain from misrepresenting himself/herself.
- • The User agrees not to infiltrate or violate the privacy of other Users or any other party using the Depthcrypto Service’s information.
- • The User shall not use the supplied Services for any illegal purpose as defined by relevant law.
- • Using the information supplied by the Depthcrypto Service, the User shall not attempt to stalk, harass, intimidate, or publish threats of violence against any other person. If communication protocols are ever opened between Depthcrypto users, this restriction applies when communicating with other Users on the Service itself.
- • The User agrees not to violate any third-intellectual party’s property or other proprietary rights, including copyright, trademark, trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights.
- • The User shall not make any unsolicited advertisements and shall refrain from using the Depthcrypto platform for commercial self-promotion or business promotion.
• The User shall refrain from submitting any data, content, or other information through the Service’s communication protocols, provided that such protocols are opened between Depthcrypto Users, that are deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic, indecent, harassing, hateful, religiously, racially, or ethnically offensive, that encourages illegal or tortious conduct, or that is otherwise
Fair Use Guidelines
This Service is exclusively for personal, non-commercial use. This means that any of the Basic Usage Guidelines Section also applies to any conduct that violates the commercial usage limits. Any subsequent commercial use of this Service that is forbidden by this Policy may be subject to the Service’s Discretional Rights. We advise our Users to respect the privacy of any identities derived from our analysis tools and to avoid unwanted contact through third-party services or unsolicited marketing within the Light HQ Service itself.
The Service is meant for personal, noncommercial use. Any violation of the Service’s purpose may result in additional investigations by the Depthcrypto Service and its Discretional rights, as defined in the Discretional Rights part of our Terms of Service.